YOU MAY HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN IF:
*YOUR SKIN EASILY FLUSHES/APPEARS RED
*YOU'RE PRONE TO RASHES & BUMPS
*YOU HAVE DRY PATCHES/ITCHY SKIN
*YOU BREAK OUT EASILY
*EASILY AFFECTED BY THE SUN OR BEAUTY PRODUCTS
*MAY STRUGGLE WITH ECZEMA, PSORIASIS, OR ROSACEA
When treating sensitive skin, less is more. We recommend ALWAYS performing a patch test prior to putting any product all over your face or body. Your skin needs soothing & irritant-free products. Avoid products with alcohols or synthetic fragrances. The first step to healing your skin is paying attention to the ingredients in the products you are using.
1. CLEANSER - GENTLE , CREAMY /NO FOAM
2. TONER- HYDRATING, CALM, SOOTHING/NO ALCOHOL
3. MASK- NOURISHING, CALMING/WHITE CLAY
4. SCRUB- MAY NEED FRUIT ACID OR ENZYME SCRUB, OPPOSED TO PHYSICAL SCRUB
5. SERUM- HYDRATE, REPAIR, PROTECT
6. FACIAL OILS- PLANT BASED OILS HIGH IN OLEIC ACIDS
7. MOISTURIZER- FRAGRANCE-FREE/LOADED WITH EMOLLIENTS
Avoid washing your face, and bathing with hot water, as it will irritate your skin. When you are done washing, gently pat your skin dry, NEVER rub. Sensitive skin can be managed and care for with the right habits and products. When you find a routine that works, then stick with it. Consistency will help your skin stay balanced. Like mentioned above, when treating sensitive skin, you need to simplify. By layering and changing products you aren't helping your skin, you are instead making matters worse.
We are here to help with any questions you may have about our products and your journey along the way. Send us a message and we will be glad to give you some advice based on YOUR personal skincare needs.