YOU MAY HAVE COMBINATION SKIN IF:
* YOU HAVE BOTH OILY AND DRY SKIN
*YOUR T-ZONE IS OFTEN OILY & OTHER AREAS ARE DRY
*YOU HAVE LARGE, CLOGGED PORES
*SHININESS & UNEVEN SKIN TONE
*DRY, FLAKY, & DULL CHEEKS
Combination skin is thought to be the most common type of skin out there. It is a combination of both dry and oily types. Your "T-zone" is often oily, whereas the areas outside the T-zone are potentially dry and flaky. You are probably also dealing with fine lines, wrinkles, shininess, and large/clogged pores, as well as uneven skin tone. These characteristics and problems can make combination skin particularly difficult to deal with. It can be tricky to figure out how to care for your skin properly, since different parts of your face have different needs. The key is balance. You have to find a way to balance what your skin needs in the dry areas with what it needs in the oily areas. Not an easy task, but here is what we recommend.
1. CLEANSER - MILD, FRAGRANCE-FREE/ GEL BASED OR LIGHTLY FOAMING
2. TONER- PLANT HYDROSOL/REFRESH, BALANCE, CONTROL
3. MASK- 2X A WEEK/NOURISHING, HYDRATING/MUD MASK
4. SCRUB- 2X A WEEK/GENTLE, PHYSICAL EXFOLIANT
5. SERUM- NOURISHING,WATER-BASED, HYDRATING, LIGHT
6. FACIAL OILS- NON-COMODEGENIC, FULL OF ANTIOXIDANTS
7. MOISTURIZER- LIGHTWEIGHT/CAN USE FACIAL OIL/HEAVIER ON CHEEKS, LIGHTER ON T-ZONE
When you have combination skin your goal is to balance oil production, tame breakouts, and minimize wrinkles, as well as treating any dry areas. Sometimes this means applying different products to different areas of your skin. There is never a one size fits all skincare routine.
We are here to help with any questions you may have about our products and your journey along the way. Send us a message and we will be glad to give you some advice based on YOUR personal skincare needs.