They don't call Vitamin C the holy grail ingredient of skincare products for nothing!
WHAT'S THE SCOOP?
Vitamin C is known as one of the best anti-aging ingredients in the skincare market, and we have to agree!
It is a potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals, and because of its antioxidant properties it aids in your skin's natural cell regeneration process by helping repair damaged skin cells. It is acidic which means it triggers the skin to heal itself by helping slough away dead skin cells, and it turn leaves your skin brighter and smoother.
Vitamin C may help:
-Reduce inflammation, redness, and even out complexion
-Minimize fine lines and wrinkles & contribute to overall firmer skin
-Protect against sun damage
-Trigger skin to heal itself by accelerating collagen production
Just like any other skincare product it takes time and consistency to achieve maximum results.
WHAT'S IN IT?
15% L-ASCORBIC ACID
1% FERULIC ACID
distilled water, l-ascorbic acid, ethoxydiglycol, aloe vera juice, propanediol, glycerin, laureth-23, tocopherol, sodium hyaluronate, ferulic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, niacinamide, dl-panthenol, sodium pca, cocos nuciferas extract
HOW DO I USE IT?
During your AM routine, after cleansing and toning, pump a few drops into palm and gently pat all over your dry face, neck, and chest. Complete usual routine, and follow with sunscreen.
-Our serum is made with pure l-ascorbic acid, and it best when used fresh. DO NOT STORE OR STOCK UP. Use immediately.
-Serum may be stored in the refrigerator to help maintain effectiveness.
-We recommend using this booster alone (NO AHA'S or BHA'S) because any other acid over top of this serum will destabilize the PH balance which will render it useless.
-DO NOT OPEN SERUM. When Vitamin C is exposed to air it will quickly oxidize. Your serum should be a light yellowish color, and will darken over time due to the oxidation process. This is why we suggest immediate usage and refrigerator storage. Discontinue use if serum turns brown.
THE NITTY GRITTY:
Due to the nature of our business, as well as our products, we do not accept returns, nor offer refunds at this time. Please contact us if there are any problems with your order.
- All of our products and ingredients are stored in airtight containers and out of direct sunlight for optimal freshness. Please do the same to preserve the beneficial properties of your products.
- Use all products as directed on bottle.
- Keep out of reach of children
- It is the customer's responsibility to read and be aware of all ingredients listed in anything you may purchase, and alert Naturally Redefined Beauty Company of any allergies you may have.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or have any health issues please be aware that some of these products may contain essential oils. If you would like your products without them, please let us know.
- Always do a small patch test first, to check for sensitivities or allergies.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As with any product, please contact your doctor prior to using to make sure it is safe for you to use.
- Please be aware that these products are made in the same facility as nuts, eggs and shellfish.
- Naturally Redefined Beauty Company is not liable for the mishandeling of these products.