If you can't tell, hibiscus is kind of a big deal around here, and for good reason! Our Floral Goddess Moisturizer is infused with hibiscus and is the perfect moisturizer for dry, aging skin.
WHAT'S THE SCOOP?
Here are a few things our moisturizer may help:
•moisturize dry skin
•help with acne and blemishes
•reduce skin inflammation
•provide relief to itchy and peeling skin
•anti-aging and anti-free radical agent
•relieve sun exposure, eczema, & rashes
•nourishe your skin
•encourage fresher, younger, & smoother looking skin
WHAT'S IN IT?
shea butter, calendula oil, argan oil, arrowroot powder, hibiscus powder, allantoin, EO blend, preservative
HOW DO I USE IT?
Apply to clean face after you have applied toner, serum, and eye cream. Can be applied both mornings and evenings.
•Moisturizers are applied last to lock moisture inside your skin while letting it breathe. The reason moisturizers are thicker than serums is so they can create a thin film on the surface of the skin, and thus help the active ingredients of your serum do their best work.
***Our Shea Moisturizers do NOT contain a preservative, so it is important for you to not get water into the jar as that could cause mold to grow after a while. Always use clean, dry hands when applying.***
THE NITTY GRITTY:
Due to the nature of our business, as well as our products, we do not accept returns, nor offer refunds at this time. Please contact us if there are any problems with your order.
- All of our products and ingredients are stored in airtight containers and out of direct sunlight for optimal freshness. Please do the same to preserve the beneficial properties of your products.
- Use all products as directed on bottle.
- Keep out of reach of children
- It is the customer's responsibility to read and be aware of all ingredients listed in anything you may purchase, and alert Naturally Redefined Beauty Company of any allergies you may have.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or have any health issues please be aware that some of these products may contain essential oils. If you would like your products without them, please let us know.
- Always do a small patch test first, to check for sensitivities or allergies.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As with any product, please contact your doctor prior to using to make sure it is safe for you to use.
- Please be aware that these products are made in the same facility as nuts, eggs and shellfish.
- Naturally Redefined Beauty Company is not liable for the mishandeling of these products.