Our skin does the most work while we are sleeping. During the day our skin is in defense mode, and at night it switches into active repair mode so it can repairs and regenerate itself. This is why night serums are crucial because they are made to hydrate, and add all the good stuff back into your skin when they will be most effective.
WHAT'S THE SCOOP?
Between the hours of 9pm-12pm: -our skin renewal rate almost doubles -collagen production rises -cell damage reverses -melatonin production rises, repairing UV-induced damage -body temperature rises, causing more water loss through skin. Our night repair serums are made to hydrate, and add all the good stuff back in while it is most effective.
This serum is top notch. It may help fight signs of aging and hydrate and boost moisture retention. It is rich in antioxidants, may help promote cell regeneration and skin elasticity, tone and tighten, and contains powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Does it get any better? Great for all skin types.
WHAT'S IN IT?
macadamia seed oil, baobab oil, apricot oil, castor oil, evening primrose oil, hemp oil, grapeseed oil, marula oil, vitamin e oil, essential oil blend
HOW DO I USE IT?
After cleansing and toning, apply tiny dots with your fingertips all over face and neck, then massage it in using semi-circular upward strokes. Finish with moisturizer.
Recommended for night routine. Can be used daily.
Please shake well before each use.
6 month shelf life. Keep in a cool, dark area.
THE NITTY GRITTY:
Due to the nature of our business, as well as our products, we do not accept returns, nor offer refunds at this time. Please contact us if there are any problems with your order.
- All of our products and ingredients are stored in airtight containers and out of direct sunlight for optimal freshness. Please do the same to preserve the beneficial properties of your products.
- Use all products as directed on bottle.
- Keep out of reach of children
- It is the customer's responsibility to read and be aware of all ingredients listed in anything you may purchase, and alert Naturally Redefined Beauty Company of any allergies you may have.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or have any health issues please be aware that some of these products may contain essential oils. If you would like your products without them, please let us know.
- Always do a small patch test first, to check for sensitivities or allergies.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As with any product, please contact your doctor prior to using to make sure it is safe for you to use.
- Please be aware that these products are made in the same facility as nuts, eggs and shellfish.
- Naturally Redefined Beauty Company is not liable for the mishandeling of these products.