Who wants incredi-peely clear skin?! (Both hands up!!)🙆♀️🙆♀️🙆♀️
WHAT'S THE SCOOP?
When it comes to exfoliating your skin, which is a very important part of your skincare routine, there are two types of exfoliants: physical and chemical. Physical scrubs are great, but sometimes for people who have dry or maturing skin, they can do more harm than good. That is why we have chemical scrubs that aren't as physically agressive, but get the job done sometimes even better, especially as we get older. There are a few different types of acids which are each beneficial for different reasons, but they all basically do the same thing by ungluing those dead skin cells that are stuck together, which can help unclog those dirty pores, as well as stimulate the production of collagen and elastin which will reveal fresher, younger looking skin.
Always be cautious when buying acid-based products though because they are not something to play with. They can really do a lot of damage if they aren't used correctly, or the concentration is too high. Starting out low and working your way up is the easiest way to introduce your skin to acids. They are not recommended for people with sensitive skin or delicate skin.
WHAT'S IN IT?
water, aloe vera juice, glycolic acid, propanediol, hyalauronic acid, chamomile extract, glycerin, allantoin, preservative
HOW DO I USE IT?
Apply a pea-sized amount on clean, toned, damp skin, ideally in the PM. Avoid direct contact with mouth and eye area.
*Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) which may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
*You may feel a slight tingling sensation and/or flushed appearance when first using this serum, but it should subside quickly
*Always do a patch test on hand or arm before applying a new product, especially if you have sensitive skin.
*Not suggested for sensitive or delicate skin. Use at own discretion.
THE NITTY GRITTY:
Due to the nature of our business, as well as our products, we do not accept returns, nor offer refunds at this time. Please contact us if there are any problems with your order.
- All of our products and ingredients are stored in airtight containers and out of direct sunlight for optimal freshness. Please do the same to preserve the beneficial properties of your products.
- Use all products as directed on bottle.
- Keep out of reach of children
- It is the customer's responsibility to read and be aware of all ingredients listed in anything you may purchase, and alert Naturally Redefined Beauty Company of any allergies you may have.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or have any health issues please be aware that some of these products may contain essential oils. If you would like your products without them, please let us know.
- Always do a small patch test first, to check for sensitivities or allergies.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As with any product, please contact your doctor prior to using to make sure it is safe for you to use.
- Please be aware that these products are made in the same facility as nuts, eggs and shellfish.
- Naturally Redefined Beauty Company is not liable for the mishandeling of these products.