Do you have Dry skin? Aging skin? Sensitive skin? Acne/Oily skin? Combination skin? Normal skin? Skin?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, than this product isn't up for debate. Add it to your regimen NOW, and thank us later.
WHAT'S THE SCOOP?
Unless you're new to skincare, than I'm sure you've heard the term "hyaluronic acid" somewhere.
Let's talk about what it is and why you should add it to your regimen ASAP!
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a carbohydrate (sugar) molecule that occurs naturally in the skin. It helps to bind water to collagen, ya know, that stuff that we lose as we age, and makes our skin become dehydrated. It is a humectant which means it grabs moisture and holds onto it so your skin is able to absorb it. A hyaluronic acid molecule can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water. As we age, our skin isn't able to maintain moisture as well as it used to, and when it loses that ability than that is when our skin starts to sag, and fine lines and wrinkles become more apparent.
These are a few of the benefits that a Hyaluronic Acid serum can offer:
- intense hydration
- helps reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
- helps skin retain moisture & creates a plumping effect
- stimulates skin cell regeneration
- smooths skin
- helps protect the lipid barrier
- helps your following products work better by acting as a transport for them into your skin
If you ask us, this is the one product we can't go without, and neither should you!
WHAT'S IN IT?
distilled water, panthenol, sodium hyaluronate, lactobacillus ferment, lactobacillus, & cocos nuciferas extract
HOW DO I USE IT?
Apply 4-6 drops of serum to face after cleansing and toning in AM and PM. Can be applied to any area of skin on your body or face, especially where there are visible fine lines or wrinkles. It is suggested that you allow serum to absorb into skin about 10-15 minutes before applying remaining products for better absorption. Finish will oil serum and/or moisturizer.
THE NITTY GRITTY:
Due to the nature of our business, as well as our products, we do not accept returns, nor offer refunds at this time. Please contact us if there are any problems with your order.
- All of our products and ingredients are stored in airtight containers and out of direct sunlight for optimal freshness. Please do the same to preserve the beneficial properties of your products.
- Use all products as directed on bottle.
- Keep out of reach of children
- It is the customer's responsibility to read and be aware of all ingredients listed in anything you may purchase, and alert Naturally Redefined Beauty Company of any allergies you may have.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or have any health issues please be aware that some of these products may contain essential oils. If you would like your products without them, please let us know.
- Always do a small patch test first, to check for sensitivities or allergies.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As with any product, please contact your doctor prior to using to make sure it is safe for you to use.
- Please be aware that these products are made in the same facility as nuts, eggs and shellfish.
- Naturally Redefined Beauty Company is not liable for the mishandeling of these products.