This serum is your ticket to a face that is pure PORE-FECTION!
WHAT'S THE SCOOP?
Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3 and is an essential nutrient for our body as well as our skin.
Here are a few of the benefits Niacinamide can offer:
- helps build keratin, a type of protein that keeps your skin firm and healthy.
- helps your skin grow a ceramide (lipid) barrier which can, in turn, help retain moisture.
- helps reduce inflammation which may help ease redness from eczema, acne, and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- helps reduce the appearance of congested, enlarged pores
- helps regulate and balance the overproduction of oil the sebaceous glands produce and prevent your glands from going into overdrive.
- helps target the very first stage of acne and prevents pimples from developing.
- help protects against sun damage.
- can be helpful in lightening dark spots.
- help minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
- help protect against oxidative stress.
Zinc PCA is added at 1% and is said to be one of the skin's most moisturizing factors. This ingredient decreases redness and irritation as well as helping reduce oiliness.
Hyaluronic Acid is also added for its amazing moisturizing benefits as well as helping transport the other ingredients into your skin.
Basically, when adding this serum into your everyday routine it may help your overall skin health and complexion. These ingredients can help reduce inflammation and hyperpigmentation, smooth your overall skin texture, and brighten your skin.
It can take several weeks to see noticeable improvement, so it’s important to be patient and consistent with your routine.
HOW DO I USE IT?
Apply to entire face both AM/PM before oil serums or moisturizers.
If you use topical Vitamin C in your skincare routine we suggest that it should not be applied at the same time as this serum. Otherwise, Niacinamide can affect the integrity of pure-form Vitamin C. Apply one serum in AM and the other in PM.
WHAT'S IN IT?
distilled water, niacinamide, caprylic/capric triglyceride, green tea extract, glycerin, hyaluronic acid, zinc pca, allantoin, panthenol, xanthan gum, preservative, citric acid
THE NITTY GRITTY:
Due to the nature of our business, as well as our products, we do not accept returns, nor offer refunds at this time. Please contact us if there are any problems with your order.
- All of our products and ingredients are stored in airtight containers and out of direct sunlight for optimal freshness. Please do the same to preserve the beneficial properties of your products.
- Use all products as directed on bottle.
- Keep out of reach of children
- It is the customer's responsibility to read and be aware of all ingredients listed in anything you may purchase, and alert Naturally Redefined Beauty Company of any allergies you may have.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or have any health issues please be aware that some of these products may contain essential oils. If you would like your products without them, please let us know.
- Always do a small patch test first, to check for sensitivities or allergies.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As with any product, please contact your doctor prior to using to make sure it is safe for you to use.
- Please be aware that these products are made in the same facility as nuts, eggs and shellfish.
- Naturally Redefined Beauty Company is not liable for the mishandeling of these products.