Do you even know what's in your typical store bought sunscreen? Well, we do and we aren't fans!
WHAT'S THE SCOOP?
Most OTC sunscreens contain oxybenzone, which may be considered a potential hormone-disrupting chemical, as well as many other toxic, hormone-disrupting ingredients that can be absorbed into your blood stream.
Active ingredients in sunscreens function as either mineral or chemical UV filters that keep harmful rays from the skin. Our sunscreen is a mineral formulation that sits on top of the skin and deflect the sun's rays, while chemical sunscreens absorb into the skin and then absorb the sun's rays.
**THIS SUNSCREEN HAS NOT BEEN REVIEWED BY THE FDA,THEREFORE WE ARE NOT LEGALLY CLAIMING IT TO POSSES A SPF RATING OF ANY KIND. NRBC WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR THE RESULTS OR MISUSE OF THIS PRODUCT.**
NO SUNSCREEN COMPLETELY PROTECTS YOU
SPF 15- FILTERS 93% OF UVB RAYS
SPF 30- FILTERS 97% OF UVB RAYS
WITH THAT BEING SAID, SPF DOESN'T MAKE MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE AFTER 30
WHAT'S IN IT?
avocado oil SPF 4-15
coconut oil SPF 2-8
18.5% NON- NANO zinc oxide SPF 20+
beeswax USED FOR A LAYER OF PROTECTION/THICKENER
shea butter SPF 3-6
arrowroot powder THICKENER
aloe vera juice HUMECTANT
vitamin e ANTIOXIDANT
wheat germ oil SPF 20
red raspberry seed oil SPF 28-50
essential oil blend SPF 20-40
HOW DO I USE IT?
Apply liberally at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 40 minutes of water-related activities, or sweating, and immediately after towel drying. AT LEAST EVERY 2 HOURS.
FOR CHILDREN UNDER 6 MONTHS, CONSULT WITH A DOCTOR.
**Keep an eye on children and babies and keep them covered with hats and long sleeves to ensure ultimate protection.**
THE NITTY GRITTY:
Due to the nature of our business, as well as our products, we do not accept returns, nor offer refunds at this time. Please contact us if there are any problems with your order.
- All of our products and ingredients are stored in airtight containers and out of direct sunlight for optimal freshness. Please do the same to preserve the beneficial properties of your products.
- Use all products as directed on bottle.
- Keep out of reach of children
- It is the customer's responsibility to read and be aware of all ingredients listed in anything you may purchase, and alert Naturally Redefined Beauty Company of any allergies you may have.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or have any health issues please be aware that some of these products may contain essential oils. If you would like your products without them, please let us know.
- Always do a small patch test first, to check for sensitivities or allergies.
- This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As with any product, please contact your doctor prior to using to make sure it is safe for you to use.
- Please be aware that these products are made in the same facility as nuts, eggs and shellfish.
- Naturally Redefined Beauty Company is not liable for the mishandeling of these products.